Nienke Landman – the designer behind the blog Mooi van draad – is now a household name for many lovers of handicrafts in the field of crocheting, knitting and embroidery. In her new book Rond thuis Nienke combines in her own style, the different techniques for beautiful home and fashion accessories.
The beautiful round cushion with leaves and besjes from the book is now also available as a crochet package. It is wonderful crocheting and embroidery with this pattern. The embroidery is lovely, but Nienke gave the pillow a tough twist by opting for a grey base color.
Between the crocheted cubes you embroider leaves and besjes with large stitches. The pillow is an asset for the sofa, but of course you can also use it as a small pouf.
(1) Crochet Pattern ( US terminology included )
(6) Skeins Durable Cozy - Sliver Grey #2228
(1) Skein Durable Cozy - Ochre #2182
(1) Skein Durable Cozy - Powder Pink #210
(1) Skein Durable Cozy - Vintage Pink #225
(1) Skein Durabke Cozy - Olive #2168
(1) Rund Cushion Pad - 52 cm ( 20.47 inches ) diameter
SUGGESTED ITEMS NOT INCLUDED
(1) Tapestry Needle (with a large eye)
(1) Crochet Hook 5.5 mm (Pam preferred a US size 8 to get gauge)