SCHEEPJES ROZETA 2019 OUR TRIBE CAL
Reminiscent of the rose windows found in gothic architecture silhouetted against the sky throughout the day, Scheepjes presents Rozeta: The Official Scheepjes CAL 2019, designed by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk of Lilla Björn Crochet.
The Rozeta CAL begins October 9th, and will be hosted via the Official Scheepjes Facebook groups.
Join us and currently more than 76,000 members as we Crochet-A-Long together! The pattern will be available in English (UK and US), Dutch and German, available to download part by part via the Official Scheepjes Facebook groups and the Scheepjes website.
The official kit for the Rozeta CAL has been created by Scheepjes and contains all required yarns for completing this project. Choose from 4 possible kits each featuring a unique colouway and yarn combination. There will be 4 Luxury Kits featuring Scheepjes Our Tribe yarn (70% Merino Superwash, 30% Polyamide, Sport weight). What’s more, with each Luxury Kit receive a Special Edition Project Bag!
This exciting CAL is an advanced pattern which has been designed with adventurous beginners in mind. Incorporating both tapestry and overlay crochet techniques, a beautiful rectangular blanket is created.
Videos by the wonderful Esther of It’s All In A Nutshell blog will be made available in the Official Scheepjes Facebook Groups to provide you with detailed creative support, alongside the help from the Facebook Group community as you work through the Rozeta CAL together.
Rozeta CAL Luxury Kit: Our Tribe
The Rozeta CAL Luxury Kit contains:
- - 11 Balls of Scheepjes Our Tribe (Midnight colourway only contains 10 balls)
- - 1 Official Rozeta Leather Look Label
- - 1 Wooden Ornament
- - 1 Skein of DMC Embroidery Thread
- - 1 Embroidery Needle
- - 1 Special Edition Project Bag
- - 1 Letter from the Designer
Everything you need to know about the Rozeta CAL:
- - Yarns used: Scheepjes Our Tribe
- - Dimensions blanket Our Tribe: 115 x 145cm (118 x 148cm after blocking)
- - Progress pictures as well as video tutorials made by Esther from It's all in a Nutshell will be available
- The Our Tribe Kit contains a Special Edition Scheepjes Project Bag